Planning early 2018
Nymia en Cavalli
If you are interested in one of our kittens
please feel free to email us at:
INFO FOR THE KITTEN BUYERS:
* Our kittens come from negative tested parents or my breeding will have all been tested for HCM/PKD dna,
HCM / PKD ultrasound, FELV and FIV.
* We work with a sales/warranty contract.
* Our kittens can leave our home when they are 13 to 14 weeks old.
* Our kittens are vaccinated 2x (full).
* Our kittens are microchipped.
* Our kittens are dewormed several times with Milbemax.
* Our kittens are flea free.
* Our kittens get a health certificate from the vet.
* Our kittens get a European passport for pet animals.
* With the kitten you receive a kitten pack.
* Our kittens have a pedigree.
* Are neutered and sterilized before they can move!
* We ask you expressly to visit no more catteries on the same day!
* We have a limited number of kittens per year.
* Link to early sterilization and early neutering of the cat:
This article is in Dutch !